Master of Arts in Religious Education (MARE)
For SINGLE, LAY men and women who
- are college graduates of any four- or five-year course (preferably with Education and/or Theology units), with good academic record
- are not older than 35 years
- have passed the entrance exams and interviews required by Mother of Life Center
- have the written recommendation of their bishop/ parish priest/ school principal/ or director
- Deadline for application is on July 30, 2022.
- Program starts on August 30, 2022 and finishes on June 24, 2023.
- For the stay-in formation the students are requested to arrive at Mother of Life Center in Novaliches, Quezon City on August 21, 2022.
- First year (tuition fee, miscellaneous fees etc.): PHP 40 700 (two semesters)
- B&L for the stay-in formation: PHP 90 000 (for 10 month)
- Second year (tuition fee and library fee): PHP 12 400
- B&L for short formation days (Fri evening to Sun lunch)/once a month in the Center: PHP 3500 for 10 month
- Examination fees and fees for the academic thesis: PHP 23 800
*Other fees may be added if the thesis is not finished after the second year of studies.
- Full or partial scholarship for the two years formation is available.
- Scholarship INCLUDES tuition fee, miscellaneous fees, and board and lodging
- Scholarship EXCLUDES completion of entrance requirements namely, transport expenses and COVID testing, registration fee, monthly allowance, book fees, medical expenses, and thesis application
NOTE: If the thesis is not finished after the two years formation, the required costs for the following semesters will no longer be covered by the scholarship.
HEALTH PROTOCOLS FOR STAY-IN FORMATION:
- Participants are requested to fulfill the travel requirements indicated by the IATF, including swab or saliva testing.
- The Center follows all the health requirements indicated by the IATF concerning social distancing, face masks etc.